"Natasha's Haphazard Little Room"- Space/Place Activity


This is the description Natasha gave me:

" It is about storage/computer space that I used for work and brainstorming in my old place in Vancouver. The computer was on a white desk and I had black chair, too. Place itself was 1.5 by 1.5 meters and shelf for books was made of a white wire. It was placed from computer level until the ceiling. Walls were painted in kind of grayish color. When you enter my computer/storage room my chair and shelf were in front of you and the desk with computer was on the right side. I also cut one leg of the desk to be able to squish it inside this small room. So my table was sitting on the wire shelf on its left side, too. The best part of my favorite place were my walls. They had my favorite posters, graphic design magazine's pages, my own work and some citations that I liked. Above the computer was the board with messages and some photographs I liked. The scanner and the printer were both on the shelves from my left side. It looked messy all the time. "


It just seems like a crazy little space, so I used collage.

No comments: